7. Replace contraceptives. Contraceptives may be the biggest "culprit" to kill sexual desire, contraceptives will reduce testosterone production, resulting in decreased libido, some contraceptives and even cause sexual intercourse pain. Therefore, you can replace a contraceptive that has less impact on your own hormone levels.
8. Check other drugs. Some prescription drugs may be less "behind the scenes", including the treatment of hypertension, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) and anxiety and depression drugs. If you feel that a drug may be the culprit, with the prescription doctor to tell their concerns, efforts to change a treatment program to reduce the negative impact on sexual desire.
9. Use lubricant. Feel pain when making love, feeling certainly affected. If it is vaginal dryness caused by sexual intercourse pain, you can try to use silicon-based lubricant or vaginal moisturizer. Silicone Lubricants have a longer duration and better lubrication than water-based. If the lubricant does not improve the symptoms, you need to consult a gynecologist to see if you need to receive vaginal estrogen therapy.
10. Eat more food to help sex. More and more studies have shown that certain vitamins and nutrient elements help enhance sexual function, enhance sexual desire, such as avocado, almonds, strawberries and oysters.
11. Look at marital relations. If the husband and wife sexual desire decline, sexual life fades, should look at the relationship between marriage to see whether there are deep reasons other than sexual life, such as whether the husband and wife have been complained, or the lack of effective communication. You can find a marriage and family therapist to consult, if the problem is only related to sex, then find a sex therapist.
12. Activities are carried out together. Such as husbands to go hiking, running or on fitness classes, to participate in cooking study, and any other suitable for husband and wife co-interest. Especially for LGBT, this will not only enhance the emotions, but also can enhance sexual desire.
13. Stick to exercise. Regular exercise helps to enhance sexual desire. One study found that women exercise three times a week for 30 minutes of aerobic exercise, can ease the use of antidepressants caused by decreased libido.
14. Pay attention to good health. Behind the low sexual desire may hide more serious health problems. If the reduction in sexual desire at the same time, accompanied by weight gain, dry skin, hair loss hair loss, easy fatigue and other symptoms, must not be taken lightly, which shows that the thyroid problem. Some experts say that low libido is also associated with depression and chronic fatigue.
15. Consult a doctor. If after the above living habits adjustment, still no re-interest, you need to go to the doctor the right medicine. Experts suggest that male hormone therapy can treat symptoms of low libido, but must be used under the guidance of a doctor.
Hope that these suggestions can help you (bi couple, gay, lesbian and straight).